It is currently 25 Sep 2018, 02:25

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2015, 20:10 

Do you have favourite character? And why?

I have to say that I am totally "rescatored" :twisted: :twisted:. Of course I love Joffrey but devilish pirate Rescator in dark clothes, mask and huge charisma, aach.... haha. :lol: :lol:

But there are also other characters which I like. Colin Paturel, Savary, Ville d'Avray etc. etc. and Rochat of course, not marked character but very important.

And what about you? Tell us your opinion! :)

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2015, 20:41 
Site Admin
Site Admin

dauphine wrote:
I have to say that I am totally "rescatored" :twisted: :twisted:. Of course I love Joffrey but devilish pirate Rescator in dark clothes, mask and huge charisma, aach.... haha. :lol: :lol: But there are also other characters...

There are also other characters? Oh, really!? I have to say that because of Mr. Perfect with all his faces I don't see any other characters. 8-)

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2016, 17:40 

Do you know all the characters from the Book Angelique The Marquise of the Angels on this picture? :D

Picture from the Angelique -Manga Tome 2

List of the Characters:

http://angelique.international/characte ... elique.php

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2016, 04:02 
Chevalier
Chevalier

Rescator/Joffrey de Peyrac is of course my favorite. :swordplay:
He is intelligent, intellectual, fond of science and arts ... he had a great voice before he was Rescator and he is full of surprises and knows different languages and many other things ... and he is a real MAN.
Colin Paturel is almost as loved as Joffrey de Peyrac ... (and I happen to have met a Colin-Paturel-dead-ringer in real life ...)
I love his humble attitude and the way he would do anything to save his beloved Angélique.
Angélique herself should not be forgotten ... :eyes: our heroine who takes us around the world to experience different adventures and interesting people. She is sometimes vain and flighty and decisive - sometimes maternal and wise and very caring - but always a real WOMAN! She is beautiful and extremely attractive, and she knows how to heal wounds and sicknesses; she is (street) smart and fights to survive. And she has a heart.
Ambroisine de Maudribourg :witch: is a devilish psycopath - very interesting and scary - reminding me of Mylady De Winter :twisted: in The Three Musketeers by Dumas. She makes me want to read more, even though I would never want to meet her in real life. But she gives a touch of scary excitement that made me read the book faster than the speed of light.
(I have met a few like her in real life, and shiver when I think about them all.)
Philippe Du Plessis-Bellière after he changed his persona somewhat ... :oops: he was a mean boy but became an even more malicious man. Somehow he surrendered completely after he fell in love and showed a very different side ... unreal, or not!
Ninon De Lenclos is a sweetheart. That's all that's need to be said.
Madame de Montespan is a little wicked witch, but fun to read about ... :houpacka: She is a malicious, sneering and bad friend, but fun to read about anyway.
King Louis XIV was sometimes even human. Charming, majestic and even weak - at least when it came down to loving Angélique :king:
And many other characters, like for instance sweet Florimond, charming Cantor, :troubadour:
:sultan: wise Osman Faradji, energetic Desgrez, seductive Peguilin de Lauzun. They and others have been favorites for a while ...

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2016, 18:55 

Markisinnan wrote:
Rescator/Joffrey de Peyrac is of course my favorite. :swordplay:
He is intelligent, intellectual, fond of science and arts ... he had a great voice before he was Rescator and he is full of surprises and knows different languages and many other things ... and he is a real MAN.
Colin Paturel is almost as loved as Joffrey de Peyrac ...

Angélique herself should not be forgotten ... :eyes:

(I have met a few like her in real life, and shiver when I think about them all.)
Philippe Du Plessis-Bellière after he changed his persona somewhat ... :oops: he was a mean boy but became an even more malicious man. Somehow he surrendered completely after he fell in love and showed a very different side ...

Ninon De Lenclos is a sweetheart. That's all that's need to be said.
Madame de Montespan is a little wicked witch, but fun to read about ... :houpacka: She is a malicious, sneering and bad friend, but fun to read about anyway.
King Louis XIV was sometimes even human. Charming, majestic and even weak - at least when it came down to loving Angélique :king:
And many other characters, like for instance sweet Florimond, charming Cantor, :troubadour:
:sultan: wise Osman Faradji, energetic Desgrez, seductive Peguilin de Lauzun. They and others have been favorites for a while ...

I can just agree :D :D me i met in real life some of very similar characters

my another favourite man characters beside of Joffrey-Rescator are Desgrez - he is just brilliant and a real friend
and as well Andijos :D

From the woman characters is beside of Ninon as well Polack is a true friend of Angelique. she gave her the last money to help her find her children - nice they met again in the new world and Abigail - Angelique did not have many female friends

Of course i love Angelique's children, Florimond - who is very much like Joffrey, Cantor the troubadour, and Honorine - which i did not like at the begin, but in between I do love her :D